Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello... My Name Is Monkey





This morning, when daddy was changing me, I decided to create my first artistic work entitled "Penaten In Hair". I worked quickly, finding the tin he had hidden on the second shelf and while he was distracted by my dirty diaper, I set my inner Picasso free. Daddy made all kinds of leaps and shouts of joy at my prodigy - or so I thought. He then took me and went running into the bedroom to show Mummy who had just returned to bed. She moved a lot faster than I had ever seen her move, and they laughed very hard... and then I realized they were laughing AT me, not with me. They took lots of pictures. And laughed until they cried. I got a bath, from which I tried to escape. I am planning my revenge. It will be prolific and very, very smelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment