Saturday, May 21, 2011

3BT: Soul Friend, Gratitude, Vindication

1: Spending a few hours today with Tania, one of my oldest friends. She comes by every Saturday to help us out and to keep me sane. There are few things better for the soul than a really good chin wag with an old friend.

2: Trying to settle an overtired, overheated Keith tonight at bedtime. The babies had been fussy all day and barely slept. I figured his screaming was the result of a long day, but I decided to try feeding him the rest of his bottle. We sat together in the rocking chair, him gazing into my eyes, as he hungrily and noisily drained the remainder of his dinner. He smiled and drifted off to sleep with a sigh.

3: Proving to Edward that the song "Bananaphone" exists, and is not a product of my sleep deprived brain.

1 comment: