Friday, October 29, 2010

Any Volunteers?

I'll keep this plea at the top of the blog for a bit...

If you have a few hours to spare over the course of your week and you'd like to give us a hand, please drop me a line at diagriene @ hotmail.com (**no spaces on either side of the the @ in the actual address**) and I'll forward my mother's telephone number. She's organizing a schedule and knows first hand what needs to be done.

Due to the babies' prematurity and their extreme risk for catching colds/flu/RSV, at present there probably won't be a lot of baby handling - what we need most is peripheral assistance with groceries, laundry, etc. However later on, we fully expect that baby cuddling will be on the agenda!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could help, too! You are one experienced mama! If you ever think you want to come north, though... ;)

    ReplyDelete