Saturday, December 7, 2013

Letters To Santa



This afternoon, we sat at the dining room table and composed our letters to Santa.  We'll mail them at the mall tomorrow and wait (not so) patiently for a reply.

In case they're too small to read above, here's what I faithfully transcribed (from left to right):

"Dear Santa,
 My name is Evelyn.  I am three years old.  For Christmas, I would like a Nana Opa car.  Some clothes for Baby Stella but not anything else.  I would like a Baby Einstein DVD.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Love Evelyn"

"Dear Santa,
My name is Keith.  I am three years old.  For Christmas, I would like a convertible.  A blue Maserati.  And a blue Dodge Ram.  And a blue Bentley.  And a Baby Einstein DVD.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Love Keith"

"Dear Santa,
My name is Colin.  I am three years old.  For Christmas, I would like a Baby Einstein DVD about a horse and a pig and a wood chuck and a raccoon.  And an Engineer for Thomas, and a blue Gordon locomotive with an Engineer.  I would also like Mr. Sun and the letter M.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Love Colin"



No comments:

Post a Comment