Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let's Talk About Something Else...

Potty Training is still the hottest topic in our house these days.  The long and the short of it is:  yes, we're still fighting the good fight; no, there is no clear victory at this point.  A lot of what we're doing is trial and error, which would certainly be the case if we were training a singleton, but is even more the case because we're training triplets.  Suffice to say that we are soldiering on.  Once I am the point where I feel I might have some knowledge to impart to my fellow MOMs (Mothers of Multiples), I'll write about it.  Hopefully with a delicacy that will not mortify The Ducklings when they're old enough to read this.  But there is SO little concrete information out there on how to train twins (and more), I kinda feel it's my responsibility to add to the meager treasury.  I personally think that once MOMs survive the ordeal that is Potty Training multiples, they don't care to relive the experience.

So, yes!  Instead, here are a few pictures we've collected over the past week or so:




Snow and rain boots.  We've had a quirky spring.


Reading by the window


Showing off our new shows from Grammy.  And our mismatched socks.


"Look at this!"


Reading together


No comments:

Post a Comment