Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Early Mother's Day Surprise!


While I was in Edmonton two weeks ago, Edward, his mother Ann and our doula Maryline took the babies to Sears for their first portrait session. It was a surprise, and Edward couldn't wait until Mothers Day to show me; I couldn't wait until then to post the pictures on our blog. To say I am thrilled is an understatement! I am so touched by Edward's thoughtfulness, and to have several amazing pictures where no one is crying!? Now that is an accomplishment. To boot, I really think the pictures convey each babies' personality, especially the second one which Edward calls the "Angels on a Puffy White Cloud" shot. If only that angelic quality was a more permanent fixture, say between 5 and 8 pm. But at least is isn't 11 and 8 pm like it used to be. In this house, we try to take joy in the baby steps... and we have so much to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Evelyn isnsuch a proper young lady! ( she is the only one wearing shoes). Those pictures are ultra cute. I am still waiting for my sears pictures to come in. What a thoughtful thing to do indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift. The photos of your wee ones are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sandra - what a wonderful surprise. I can't belive how big they've gotten - 3 cuties for sure!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies are gorgeous and growing so wonderfully. What a wonderful gift. I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete