Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pictures!

I thought I'd add a few long overdue pictures:



me @ 15 weeks, in the nursery when it was still in its incarnation as a guest room....



me this week, @ 23 weeks in the nursery that was partially reconverted into a guest room in anticipation of Edward's mother's arrival on Thursday! (Edit: Edward doesn't think this picture does my girth justice... I think I was turned a little to the left. Of course, this means that from now on, HE has to take the pics :P)




The finished built-in, with room for the mini fridge and crock-pot. The lamp is new, too.

More to come, once a little more progress is made!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. I remember back to early weeks, like week 8? You were talking about feeling like you needed maternity clothes -- oh man did you ever.

    The nursery looks wonderful, clean and so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I went kinda sheepishly into the maternity store at 9 weeks and the sales lady was surprised at how big I was. I remember telling her we were expecting twins, and she raised an eyebrow and said "are you sure that's all?". Funny that the sales clerk was the first one to get it right!

    I'm actually quite in love with the nursery, although it's really only a quarter finished. It's the best room in the house, in my opinion, and gets a lot of natural light and an almost steady breeze in the summer. I'm going to put up some pics of the various craft projects I have underway... and there are probably way too many of those to be feasible... I'll have to send Edward on an Ikea run sooner rather than later so I can get the prints up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete