Saturday, May 31, 2014

Almost One... Come And Join The Fun!

I know it sounds so cliche, but I can't believe that our wee Baby Z is about to turn one.  As they say, the days are long but the years are short.  I was nursing him this morning in bed and I noticed that despite being nestled into my side, his toes now touch my knees.  He greets Edward with a hearty "Dada!".  He struggles out of our arms so he can finger walk everywhere - including to my bedside table - the drawer may conceal a sleeve of rather stale crackers which he samples with great joy.  Yesterday he took his first faltering steps unassisted.  In any case, I guess we have to concede that Baby Z is growing up, and that the toddler years stretch (interminably?) ahead us of... for better and for worse.  Yikes.

We will be holding a very (very, very) informal open-house style birthday party on Saturday, June 14 from 10am to noon at our house.  I suppose that by now, everyone knows how we roll - no RSVP required, and best wishes only.  We'd absolutely love to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment