Saturday, March 5, 2011

In the Interim... Some Fuzzy Pictures

Evelyn admires herself and Yellow Duckie in the change-table mirror.

Evelyn in the Bumbo. I bought it today at the MBFA's Twins and More Consignment sale for $30. So far, no one is too enamoured with it, but perhaps that will change!

Keith post bath, wearing his teddy towel with hood :)

I'm waiting to have a few pictures from the baptism before I write about it, but in short, it was wonderful and the babies were spectacular. A little fussiness here and there during the hour and a half long service, but not one tear. Ditto at the restaurant we went to afterwards... Keith slept a little in his carseat, and Colin and Evelyn thoroughly enjoyed being passed around and held. How fortunate that we have such sociable babies!

I just noticed that I didn't take any photos of Colin in the past two days. I'll have to remedy that, or hope that his Auntie Gillian took some. Colin has pretty bad cradle cap, and takes his baby claws to his scalp regularly. This morning, we noticed he had quite a significant gash on his head. It must be soooo itchy! We apply cream and brush the flakes out, but it seems to be getting worse. I can only hope that with the warmer weather it might improve a little. Poor love :S

No comments:

Post a Comment