Saturday, February 12, 2011

Open Invitation - Baptism - Correction

Edward and I would like to extend an open invitation to the babies' upcoming baptism, being held at 10:30am on Sunday, February 27th at St. Barnabas Anglican Church (70 James Street at Kent). Friends and family are coming from far and wide to join us in celebrating the occasion, and we figure the more the merrier! There will NOT be light refreshments served after the ceremony in the church hall; unfortunately, the hall is booked.

I had the babies' outfits custom made, and I'm hoping they turned out well! I didn't want traditional baptism gowns, so the boys will be wearing rompers with vests and bow-ties, and Evelyn will be in a party dress. I'll be sure to post pictures, but we hope that some of you will be able to see them in their finery first hand.

5 comments:

  1. Usually I sing at my own church on Sunday mornings, but I'd really love to come to the baptism for the babies, if that's okay? Lemme talk it over with Hubby and hopefully we can get there. It'd be so wonderful to meet you guys and participate in such a wonderful moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That would be awesome :) we'd be thrilled to have you attend, if you're able. If not, we'll have to arrange another meeting at some point soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations x 3, Sandra! Lots of hugs and prayers. Megan (from 59)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could pop in to be part of this wonderful celebration, but alas the travel distance doesn't work with the available time.
    However we're so-o-o looking forward to meeting your dynamic trio in June -can't wait.
    Hope the baptism goes well!
    Love to all,
    Lynn & Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to figure out a way of attending so I could see you all before we move out West, but alas Kate's birthday is today (1 year old!) and Sunday morning is the only time we can do a get-together with the in-laws to celebrate. So sorry as I would have loved to be there.

    M.

    ReplyDelete